Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall/Winter 2011-12 Shoe Wish List

She Bows What She Wants

I recently moved into my new apartment! I haven't been able to post, unfortunately, because I did not have internet access until now. Oh well, all is well that ends well right? I happy to be posting again. Anyway, I desperately need some new shoes. Walking to class hastily, and running around the city with friends, really takes a toll on my shoes.  I've been on the look out for some cute new shoes for this fall and winter. Here are few pairs off my wish list. I can't pick just one! I want them all!

Enchanted Dream Heel..............Always Chipper Heel

About the Benjamins Heel..............First Name Basis Heel

1 comment:

Nina said...

Lovely shoes! They all suit your style. I like the Enchanted Dream Heel one. :)