Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lauren Moffatt Spring Summer 2011


Lauren Moffatt and her partner Rob Pepin met at Philadelphia College of Textile and Science, and launched their first vintage-inspired collection. Yeaaaah! Way to represent Philly Universities! She calls this season's lookbook "The Honeymooner and What She Packed". I can't stop sifting through this collection, and imagining myself in these outfits. I am a sucker for a soft color pallet, feminine-doll-like dresses, and socks paired with heels. This is my ideal Spring/Summer wardrobe. I am thinking about saving up and buying something... the only problem is it's going to be impossible to just pick one garment! 





Photos via Lauren Moffatt

2 comments:

Style Eyes Fashion Blog said...

I love this collection, especially the green dress, very cute

Julia Janku said...

Cute dresses !
x,Julia

http://thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com/