Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alexandra Grecco


I'm happy as a clam! Why is that you ask? Well, because I discovered the utterly delightful Alexandra Grecco line. That's why! The second I caught glimpse of this collection I was hooked. I can't help but feel like it was made for me. It spoke to me in a way that only those who appreciate the art of fashion can understand, and Alexandra definitely speaks the language. She had "[an] unyielding desire to encourage women to play dress-up in their everyday lives" and the result is this beautiful clothing line. Her collections embrace femininity and etherealism, a perfect combination for making a woman look effortlessly radiant.  Visit her website, blog, and shop! I assure you, you will not be disappointed.   






1 comment:

MalanB said...

I never heard of alexandra grecco line until I read your post. I have to say I like her work. Great post