Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carven


In honor of the fact that I wore heels the past two days, as opposed to those dreaded snow boots,  I decided it's time to start posting about the lovely spring collections this season has to offer. I've been anxiously waiting to write about the french label, Carven, for quite sometime now.  Each look is somewhat androgynous, yet still remains flirtatious and effortlessly chic. The masculine inspired aspects of the collection are perfectly contrasted by the high waisted feminine silhouettes, and delicate color pallet. Oh, and don't even get me started on those shoes! They are perfect, absolutely perfect. Spring, I beg of you, please come sooner rather than later! I'm sick of bundling up and trying to avoid slipping on that dirty city snow.  


No comments: