Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

Dress: FCUK Tights: UO Bag: Vintage (my moms gave it to me) 

 Hope you all have a very happy and healthy new year! Winter term started yesterday so, as you can imagine, it has been difficult to find time to sit down and take a breather... let alone write a decent post! Have no fear though! I will be sure to post later this week! Here are two outfits from this weekend. It is a shame you can not see the structured (really cool) silhouette of the green floral dress below, because of how I am sitting. Luckily, that won't be a problem for long! A good and talented friend of mine is an awesome photographer, and we intend to have a photo shoot ASAP! I can not wait to show you all my new dresses, and to step up my game on the outfit shots! I have so many outfits that I have yet to post, it's crazy.  In the mean time here are two photos taken by the lovely and talented Sam DeSantis. As you can see these pictures were just for fun; but wait until you see her when she gets to work! She's got a real eye for art and photography that girl... 

Flower: Icing Dress: ModCloth Shoes: Thrifted 

2 comments:

Ena said...

Both of those dresses look so adorable! You have such a lovely style. I really adore your style inspirations and outfits :)

*Ena*

Zachary said...

You are beautiful :)