Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion Night Out

As many of you probably know, Thursday night was Fashion Night Out a global celebration of fashion. I was lucky enough to find out about this event through one of my favorite designers Wren. Thursday night was so much fun i don't event know where to begin! The only regret i can thing of was wearing something that well what i considered was "normal" im so bummed i should of gone with my instinct and worn the outfit ill post later. Here are a few pictures from the event, and my highlight of the night was drum roll please..... MEETING Melissa Coker from Wren! I was shaking i was so excited! I wish i got a better picture of me though haha take a gander at my hair, blehh thats what the rain does I guess. Melissa Coker!!! There were alot of people how could i forget the free cupcakes (thats my friend Landon in the orange hat)(hah and thats my other friend Charlton)Landon got a few more pictures then i did, i was to caught up with everything to remember to take out my camera ahhah

No comments: